FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- I'm not your costumer which information do you need?
- May I buy products being an end costumer?
- Which is the delivery time for a flight case?
- Is it possible to be visited by your sales representative?
- Which is the difference between the different product series?
- Is there a catalog and/or a price list?
- I don't find the flight case I need in your site?
Q: I'm not your costumer which information do you need?
A: Please send an email with your details, name, address, tax ID, phone number.
Q: May I buy products being an end costumer?
A: Yes we produce flight cases for professional costumers and for end costumers too.
Q: Which is the delivery time for a flight case?
A: Depends if it is a catalog product, or a bespoke solution and the work load in the production department:
- Catalog product: if not in stock, generally 1 to 2 weeks.
- Bespoke product: after project approval, generally 2 weeks.
Q: Is it possible to be visited by your sales representative?
A: We don't have external sales representatives. It must be scheduled the visit of an inside sales member.
Q: Which are the difference between the different product lines?
A: We have 3 product series, the differences are the materials used, woods, finishing, accessories and profiles:
- ECOLINE (ECO), low cost materials are used;
- STANDARD (STD), standard materials are used;
- PROFESSIONAL (PRO), tougher materials and special accessories.
Aldo there are different products series, all our flight cases are for professional use.
Q: Is there a catalog and/or a price list?
A: Yes, we have a catalog with price list. Send email requesting catalog to the email address: email@example.com.
Q: I don't find the flight case I need in your site?
A: Send email with brand, model of the equipment. If you need a bespoke flight case, send drawing with dimensions and description of special features and we will send a quote. With the order will be sent a 3D drawing for approval.
SANTOSOM - PROFESSIONAL FLIGHT CASES
YOUR CASES OUR WORLD