x
This website uses cookies. By continuing to browse our website you consent to the use of cookies. Learn more

Trunk ML 70.60.40 (65x56x36 WID)

Flightcases for Projector & Fresnel are designed to be space-saving, safe and ready for immediate use at the destination. Offering a complete solution ensuring transit security and convenience.This flightcase features the latest technology and materials, allied a unique design ensure better waterproof and strength.
Specifications:
> Santosom professional line
> 10mm Birch-Ply laminated
> 32x32mm Aluminium L angle
> 1x Lid stay with hinge
> 8x Large corner braces
> 4x Blue wheels, 2 with brake
> Wood inner dim. (WID)
> 10mm Alum. hybrid lid location
> 2x Large butterfly latches
> 8x Ball Corners
> 8x Large Heavy-duty handles
Available Models

Trunk ML 94.48.64 (90x44x60 WID)

Specifications:
> Santosom professional line
> 10mm Birch-Ply laminated
> 32x32mm Aluminium L angle
> 2x Lid stay with hinge
> 8x Large corner braces
> 4x Blue wheels, 2 with brake
> Wood inner dim. (WID)
> 10mm Alum. hybrid lid location
> 2x Large butterfly latches
> 8x Ball Corners
> 8x Large Heavy-duty handles
Available Models

Trunk ML 105.60.60 (100x56x56 WID)

Specifications:
> Santosom professional line
> 10mm Birch-Ply laminated
> 32x32mm Aluminium L angle
> 2x Lid stay with hinge
> 8x Large corner braces
> 4x Blue wheels, 2 with brake
> Wood inner dim. (WID)
> 10mm Alum. hybrid lid location
> 2x Large butterfly latches
> 8x Ball Corners
> 8x Large Heavy-duty handles
> Compat.: 22 Cable protector 85200
Available Models

Trunk ML 110.64.80 (106x60x76 WID)

Specifications:
> Santosom professional line
> 10mm Birch-Ply laminated
> 32x32mm Aluminium L angle
> 2x Lid stay with hinge
> 8x Large corner braces
> 4x Blue wheels, 2 with brake
> Wood inner dim. (WID)
> 10mm Alum. hybrid lid location
> 2x Large butterfly latches
> 8x Ball Corners
> 8x Large Heavy-duty handles
> Compat.: 10 Cable protector 85002
Available Models
Available models for MALÃO PRO
> X1AAR.1106480 - Trunk ML 110.64.80 (106x60x76 WID)
> X1AAR.1056060 - Trunk ML 105.60.60 (100x56x56 WID)
> X1AAR.0944864 - Trunk ML 94.48.64 (90x44x60 WID)
> X1AAR.0706040 - Trunk ML 70.60.40 (65x56x36 WID)